The company Duel operates with innovative products and services in the field of “lntelligent Transport Systems”.
We are looking for a Front-end developer for web and mobile web applications.
Essential requirements required:
– at least two years of experience in the role, either in-company or as a freelancer;
– In-depth knowledge of at least one of the following frameworks: React, Vue, Angular;
– in-depth knowledge of CSS and SASS;
– good knowledge of the English language.
– knowledge of one or more programming language among Elm, TypeScript, Java and Kotlin;
– experience on Bootstrap v4+ and similar design systems;
– knowledge of JAMStack environments such as Hugo, Gatsby and NextJS;
– mobile development experience with tools such as React Native, Ionic and Flute.
– Hiring is foreseen with an open-ended/determined contract with the National Contract for Metalworkers;
– framework and salary according to the experience;
– working place Rome, EUR.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their detailed CV to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, including in the same CV a searchable portfolio of projects developed, alone or in team (include links or references in the CV).
It is essential to grant the authorisation to use the data contained in the cv citing the consent to the processing of personal data. The offer is to be considered in compliance with the rules on equal treatment in employment and working conditions (L.903/77, L.125/91, D.Lgs. 216/03 and D.Lgs. 198/2006).